Paradise

domingo, 11 de maio de 2008

Autor:Jaack

Alone, lying
I am looking at the sky
Our moments I recollect
Me and you alone
Just loving us
Nothing else mattered
Your smile still this in my memory

But I don't have more you
Just remained the memory
Of our paradise
Sweet paradise
Where your smile illuminated my existence
It is now, what will do
Without you to have here
I can just imagine
You hugging me again
And me saying that loves me
The one that more wants is to do
Our paradise again to exist
Just me and you,
Yes, me and you
I eat before, us here loving us
But you don't want to return
That was not just a dream
It was much more than reality
It was a real dream
A story of fairies
That should not have like this finish
Therefore return, I take again to the paradise
You only get to do that
See that that is real
And return, me light to the paradise
It is now we will be together forever
With your smile illuminating me .

0 comentários: